WELCOME TO SCANBALT® fmba
ScanBalt® fmba promotes the development of ScanBalt BioRegion as a globally competitive health and bio economy. Member services:
• Project support
• Public affairs
SUBSCRIBE: SCANBALT NEWS
Join the process towards the Baltic Sea Region as one test site for development of health care products and services.
If successful the process is a huge benefit for SMEs, patients and regions. Read more....
BECOME A PERSONAL SUPPORTER
Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Industry in Latvia - Get insight into product lines and companies here.
- 19 May 2015
- P2C: The first online partnering & technology transfer event for biotech, diagnostics, medtech, and pharma innovations
- 27 May 2015
- BIONNALE (Berlin)
- 27 May 2015
- Baltic Dynamics 2015 (Kaunas)
- 02 June 2015
- Growth in Blue Bio Economy (Thorshavn)
- 15 June 2015
- 6th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (Jürmala)
ScanBalt Business Club Portraits
- 07 May 2015
- - Selvita: Speedy and cost-effective introduction of efficacious and safe drugs to the market
- 04 April 2015
- - Asper Biotech: A genetic testing company with a set of robust and efficient DNA tests
- 24 March 2015
- - Joint Polish Investment Fund: Financing Innovations in Healthcare and Life Sciences
- 16 March 2015
- - HealthCap: One of the largest specialized providers of venture capital within life sciences in Europe
- 06 February 2015
- - Black Pearls, Smart Business Ventures
- - Help the Baltic Sea Region to tackle the health innovation divide
- - Professionalization of OPen Innovation in SMEs (POPINS)
- - ScanBalt: A Shared Innovation Infra Structure Aiming for Smart Specialization
- - Nordic Life Science Days: Attend Super Session 1 - The Baltic Sea Region as one test site for the development of health care products and services.
- - Green Growth: Circular Economy - the Way Forward. Get latest edition of the web magazine
- - Relaxbirth Chairman and Founder Eija Pessinen discussing at BBC programme "The Conversation"