Become a ScanBalt Member
The following core services are delivered to the members:
• Promotion of regional competencies, events and activities
• Establishment of thematic consortia and alliances
• Attraction of resources and funding
• Coordination of projects and activities
• Advancing policy issues and opinions
An Institutional membership (INS) of ScanBalt costs 1100 Euro/year.
A Founding Membership (FOU) gives a seat on the board of ScanBalt (ExCo) deciding on the strategic development and other issues. It costs 5500 Euro/year.
An affiliated membership (AFF) for applicants located outside ScanBalt BioRegion costs 1100 Euro/year. Affiliated members have rights and services equal to Institutional members.
Members from the Baltic countries, Poland and NW Russia may apply for up to 90 % reduction in the annual fee.
Examples of results:
• ScanBalt BioRegion is a strong brand supporting regional marketing and promotion in Europe’s most innovative macro-region, The Baltic Sea Region
• The global knowledge on regional competencies throughout ScanBalt BioRegion strengthened
• Shared strategies, agendas and action plans for development of ScanBalt BioRegion prepared and implemented
• ScanBalt an efficient incubator for flagships, alliances and consortia supporting regional strategies and implementation of the EU Baltic Sea Region strategy, Innovation Union and Horizon 2020
• Infrastructure for trans-national innovation, technology transfer, business development, research and education initiated in projects supported by the EU, Nordic Innovation Center, NordForsk, national and regional funds
• Thematic networks and training inside various disciplines of health and life sciences established supported by the EU, Nordic Innovation Center, NordForsk, national and regional funds
• Regional clusters and networks initiated where lacking
• Internationalization of clusters and networks promoted
• Collaboration with leading and emerging global clusters enhanced
• Research on Top of Europe represented in ScanBalt Academy and established as an independent association
• Policy issues advanced via strategic communication and opinion papers
• ScanBalt has a return of investment to the members of more than 15 to 1
For further information follow the links below and to the left or write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 27141078.