Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Sahlgrenska School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Covering different aspects of the innovation process
- - Investors: Free trial membership of ScanBalt
- - Region Northern Denmark new member of ScanBalt
- - Life Science in Sweden: Reserve space
- - European Biotechnology Book 2015: A medical focus
- - products2come (online match making conference): 30 % discount on fee for ScanBalt members