Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Baltic Sea Parliamentary Conference 2015: Important to focus on Health and Health Economy
- - University of Tartu: Delivering medical education and health care system development to Vietnam
- - ScanBalt Business Partner Search: BIEX - Harness the power of sweat
- - DanuBalt Kicks Off 22 January in Brussels
- - ScanBalt Business Partner Seach: Ivex Lab - Development of preclinical models aiding novel cancer drug efficacy studies in vivo
- - Health events during the Latvian EU Presidency 2015