Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Help the Baltic Sea Region to tackle the health innovation divide
- - Professionalization of OPen Innovation in SMEs (POPINS)
- - ScanBalt: A Shared Innovation Infra Structure Aiming for Smart Specialization
- - Nordic Life Science Days: Attend Super Session 1 - The Baltic Sea Region as one test site for the development of health care products and services.
- - Green Growth: Circular Economy - the Way Forward. Get latest edition of the web magazine
- - Relaxbirth Chairman and Founder Eija Pessinen discussing at BBC programme "The Conversation"