Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Dr. Klaus Eichenberg, Managing Director of BioRegio STERN, re-elected as AK BioRegio spokesman
- - Web for the Baltic Sea Region Bioeconomy launched at the 6th Annual EUSBSR Forum in Latvia
- - Another step towards the Baltic Sea Region as one test site for development of health care products and services
- - EU money for Polish biosimilar research
- - ScanBalt Strategy 2015 - 2018: Solving Societal Challenges on Top of Europe
- - Help the Baltic Sea Region to tackle the health innovation divide