Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Asset Sharing in the Baltic Sea Region – Business and Sustainability Hand in Hand in Health Care
- - Jaanus Pikani (Estonia) elected new Chairman of ScanBalt
- - Danube Macro Region on the Move: Feasibility study for the Danube Region Research and Innovation Fund published
- - Future Bio and Circular Economy Ecosystem in the Turku region: The Smart Chemistry Park
- - Portrait of a Pioneer: Bo Samuelsson, first Chairman of ScanBalt fmba
- - The 24th Baltic Sea Parliamentary Conference Successfully Concluded