Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Innovations and cross-border infra-structures for a better health care in focus at the 6th EUSBSR Annual Forum
- - New EU-funded platform enables students to access €450 million of unclaimed scholarships
- - Become a personal supporter of “The Baltic Sea region as one test site for development of health care products and services” and promote your professional profile
- - ScanBalt Business Club Partner Search: Asper Biotech looking for R&D partners in building custom-made tests.
- - Centogene creates more than 220 high-tech jobs in Rostock and builds up an own lab facility
- - € 1.2 Million in EU Project Funding for Enzymicals (Greifswald)