Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - The 24th Baltic Sea Parliamentary Conference Successfully Concluded
- - Introducing the ScanBalt Sharing Marketplace
- - DanuBalt: Unlocking better use of EU and regional instruments in the Baltic Sea Region and the Danube area.
- - Intelligent Systems creates worldclass healthcare innovation
- - St Luke Health Path Around the Baltic Sea
- - Connecting RIS-3 in the Baltic Sea Region through an eHealth collaborative interregional platform for innovation