Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - New Intra-company Sharing Marketplace: 10 % discount for members of ScanBalt
- - Transforming the Future means Transformed Processes
- - ScanBalt setting agenda for Digital Health Literacy in the Baltic Sea Region
- - The health care paradigm shift is the basis for the life science cluster activities
- - Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions - Biorefineries and business needs
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization