Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - NDPHS commits to tackling Antimicrobial Resistance
- - sTARTUp 2015 BioTech screened healthtech ideas and startups in Estonia
- - Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme: Positive decision on BFCC
- - BioTurku: Health as a Goal
- - New DanuBalt Report: Health Innovation Enablers
- - Succesful international seminar on EU digital single market for eHealth hosted by Tallinn Tehnopol