Chalmers University (Sweden) will host new nanoscience master's course
In competition with applications from all over Europe, Chalmers University of Technology, in collaboration with three European partners, has been selected by the European Commission to host a European educational programme on the master's level in nanoscience and nanotechnology, a field of exceptional strategic importance for the future.
It is a so-called Erasmus Mundus Master Course which will be run by a consortium consisting of Chalmers Sweden, KU Leuven Belgium, Universiteit Leiden/Delft The Netherlands, and Universität Dreseden Germany. This prestigous Master Course will be unique for Europe and also constitutes strong recognition of Chalmers and Sweden.
- - Development of the Nordic Bioeconomy: NCM reporting: Test centers for green energy solutions - Biorefineries and business needs
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization
- - Health investments in the EU: mapping report showing use of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) now available online
- - Life science database in Western Sweden
- - Tackling the health innovation and research divide in the Danube and the Baltic Sea Region.
- - Innovations: an important supplement to address antimicrobial resistance