Bioeconomy in the Baltics, Inspiration ConferenceThe conference is organised jointly by Ministry of Education and Research of Estonia, Ministry of Agriculture of Estonia, Enterprise Estonia and Estonian Research Council. Please note that the conference is organized back-to-back with the global conference of science parks taking place in Tallinn on June 17 – 19.
- - Connecting RIS-3 in the Baltic Sea Region through an eHealth collaborative interregional platform for innovation
- - Dr. Klaus Eichenberg, Managing Director of BioRegio STERN, re-elected as AK BioRegio spokesman
- - Web for the Baltic Sea Region Bioeconomy launched at the 6th Annual EUSBSR Forum in Latvia
- - Another step towards the Baltic Sea Region as one test site for development of health care products and services
- - EU money for Polish biosimilar research
- - ScanBalt Strategy 2015 - 2018: Solving Societal Challenges on Top of Europe