Bioeconomy in the Baltics, Inspiration ConferenceThe conference is organised jointly by Ministry of Education and Research of Estonia, Ministry of Agriculture of Estonia, Enterprise Estonia and Estonian Research Council. Please note that the conference is organized back-to-back with the global conference of science parks taking place in Tallinn on June 17 – 19.
- - Joint Polish Investment Fund New member of ScanBalt
- - Poland’s First Institutional Venture Capital Fund Dedicated to Life Science Announces First Closing At $ 42 Million
- - Next steps towards realizing the bioeconomy in the Baltic Sea Region
- - HealthCap new Member of ScanBalt
- - Regional portrait: Chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries in Latvia
- - Sahlgrenska School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Covering different aspects of the innovation process