Bioeconomy in the Baltics, Inspiration ConferenceThe conference is organised jointly by Ministry of Education and Research of Estonia, Ministry of Agriculture of Estonia, Enterprise Estonia and Estonian Research Council. Please note that the conference is organized back-to-back with the global conference of science parks taking place in Tallinn on June 17 – 19.
- - Senior Clinical Trials Manager / Early Stage / Oncology. Location: Krakow, Poland
- - NDPHS commits to tackling Antimicrobial Resistance
- - sTARTUp 2015 BioTech screened healthtech ideas and startups in Estonia
- - Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme: Positive decision on BFCC
- - BioTurku: Health as a Goal
- - New DanuBalt Report: Health Innovation Enablers