Bioeconomy in the Baltics, Inspiration ConferenceThe conference is organised jointly by Ministry of Education and Research of Estonia, Ministry of Agriculture of Estonia, Enterprise Estonia and Estonian Research Council. Please note that the conference is organized back-to-back with the global conference of science parks taking place in Tallinn on June 17 – 19.
- - 3 ways Asset Sharing can benefit your healthcare organization
- - Health investments in the EU: mapping report showing use of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) now available online
- - Life science database in Western Sweden
- - Tackling the health innovation and research divide in the Danube and the Baltic Sea Region.
- - Innovations: an important supplement to address antimicrobial resistance
- - Senior Clinical Trials Manager / Early Stage / Oncology. Location: Krakow, Poland