An international outlook and strategic partnerships are important parts of ScanBalt's activities.
For example a memorandum of understanding was signed between the Da Nang-based Medical College 2, Scandinavian Care (Stockholm) and ScanBalt, April 25, 2012 in Danang, Vietnam, resulting in knowledge export (medical training) from ScanBalt BioRegion.
ScanBalt vice chairman Jaanus Pikani is seen signing. Behind to the left is standing ScanBalt ExCo-member Jacek Bigda.
Projects and Project Support
Project support is a core competence of ScanBalt® fmba having led to many succesful projects for the benefit of the members and the region. ScanBalt delivers the following project support member services:
• Establishment of project consortia and alliances
• Attraction of resources and funding
• Coordination of projects and project activities
• Promotion and marketing by established efficient tools
• Sustainability of project networks and results
• Implementation of agendas and action plans
• Strategic communication
In "Initiatives" on the front page and in the menu to the left ongoing and finalised projects can be found.